1st Month FREE with Any System Purchase ! ~ Sale Ends October 21st at midnight ~ Promo Code: ALL30F
Home is where the heart is
But, did you know that home is where the majority of Canadians over the age of 65 have accidents?
In the event of a fall or medical emergency, getting help quickly can make a monumental difference in recovery. While DirectAlert is ideal for anyone who wants added security and peace of mind, our products can be a lifeline for individuals who:
- Have difficulty walking, use mobility aids or are at risk of falling.
- Live alone but still want to maintain their independence
- Suffer from heart disease*, seizures, parkinsons, MS or other similar conditions
- Are prone to wandering due to Dementia or Alzheimer’s
Is your loved one suffering from Dementia or Alheimer’s? Our new Mobile GPS+ can help put your mind at ease. Mobile GPS+ CareCloud feature allows caregivers to easily monitor the device’s status and events tracked by the device. It can even be programmed to send you test messages the minute an event is tracked. Talk to one of our customer care agents for more information.
* if you wear a pace maker, please check with your physician before using Mobile GPS+ as a pendant.
Press your help button (or when the fall detector senses a fall) you are instantly connected to our emergency response centre.
DirectAlert trained agents respond immediately, with your personal profile in hand and assess the situation
We stay on the line while emergency contacts and/or your local 911 services are notified and dispatched
Not sure which solution is right for you?
Find Your Perfect Match!
Have questions? We're here for you. Call us at 1-877-391-1767 or drop us an email using our handy form.