WE TAKE PRIVACY SERIOUSLY
At DirectAlert we respect your privacy and value our relationship with you. Your personal information will be protected, will never be sold, and unless we advise you in advance, will be used only by DirectAlert, our affiliates, dealers/retailers, and service suppliers (only to provide services).
Our goal is to enhance your product and service experience with us. By submitting this personal information to us, you are consenting to its use and disclosure for the following purposes:
- Meeting safety, security, legal and regulatory requirements;
- Providing you with general marketing, product, service and business partner information and offers;
- Conducting market analysis;
- Maintaining the accuracy of our records to respond to your inquiries and provide you with warranty or other customer service communications, and otherwise manage our relationship with you.
- Satisfying other reasonable, legitimate business interests (such as collecting outstanding debts).